Thursday, March 13, 2008

one week down

I have to say that this waiting period sucks. It is not like you can just go on with your day to day functions and pretend like you didn't just have a procedure done. You think about it all the time. You can't cheat, because with all the drugs that I took I will show a false positive if I took a HPT. So I just get to wait. Yikes!! Other than that, I have been feeling pretty well. Actually, better than the last month. I think the drugs are finally starting to get out of my system. I know I could feel some of the side affects of the clomid for up to 6-8 weeks after I stop taking them, but honestly I haven't noticed any lately. The only thing that I really notice is my appetite. I want things I never really had to have before. Like anything crunchy, yeah it sound weird! Chips, lettuce, and vegetables. And I can't get enough of anything slushy-like smoothies or Slurpee's! But once again this is all because of the drugs. Other than that no news.

It's a waiting game! And it SUCKS!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Justin and Mandy,
We love you!
Keep your chin up, even though it has to be hard!

Love YOU!
Mom and Dad