Wednesday, February 4, 2009

every two weeks

We now get to go to the doctor every two weeks, I can't believe we are this far already. Yesterday, we had a normal check up. As usual, everything seemed to be great. Baby's heartbeat was in the 130's, I forgot to ask what I was measuring, but since she didn't say anything I am assuming pretty much right on schedule-maybe a little behind yet. So far I have gained 16 lbs since the start of this pregnancy-although 5 lbs were this month. They wanted me to gain 20-25 lbs, so I am right on target. Other than that the appointment was pretty uneventful as usual. The baby was moving around like crazy at the appointment which was good. He definitely has times when he is sleeping, but when he is awake he is a human pinball. It feels like when he kicks my ribs, he then bounces off my hip-it is so strange, but yet awesome. The doctor thinks he is sitting across my abdomen a little. His head is near my left hip, his butt is just above my belly button to the right and his legs are in my right side and ribs!! Good times!! Other than that heartburn has set in, and it is the most horrible thing ever. I have always has a little bit of a problem, but not like this. I wake up and can taste it-it is so disgusting! Tum.s have become my new candy!!

No comments: