Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

Sorry I haven't written in a week. We have been having some problems with our computer, so I haven't been able to log on. Well, I am done with this months Clomid-thank god! This time wasn't as bad as the last time, but in no way was it enjoyable either. I am still on estridol. Tuesday is my first u/s. We will hopefully find out when we will have our next IUI. some good news, we got a statement from our insurance company and they picked up the first u/s. I don't know if it is just a fluke or if more will be covered, but I will take it. At this point every dollar counts.

1 comment:

mbrandt said...

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You will make wonderful parents, as you are already a great aunt and uncle (atleast to Payton and Carter you are and always will be.) Here's wishing you the best!!

Love,
Jim, Melissa, Payton & Carter