Saturday, March 8, 2008

Work

I found out some good news about my job. I applied a couple of months ago for a position as a trainer. Our company is rolling out a new register program, and I have been chosen to train stores. So, I fly out to New York City on June 8th for a week. There I will learn the program, how to set up the temp training sites, and all the other functions of the job. Then I fly home for the weekend and back out to Kansas City for a month. After that, I will be in ST. Paul, MN for a month. I can fly home on the weekends, or do longer stretches so I am home for 5 days. Needless to say it will be Monday through Friday, something I have never had the luxury of doing. I will train 3 days a week. Also lots of frequent flyer miles!! So hopefully we are pregnant by then so I don't have to take those 3 months off treatment!

No comments: