Tuesday, October 28, 2008

time to vote

I added a poll, whether or not it's a boy or a girl, to the left side of my blog. I will be having my u/s in the next month and we are finding out the sex of this little bean. I will not be posting when the u/s is, or will be telling anyone when it is. But I will post the news as soon as we find out. So go ahead and give me your opinion. I personally have no idea, or intuition, of what I am having. Either way, it's a miracle we in the position we are, and we are truly thankful!!

2 comments:

mbrandt said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL...............ALL THE WAY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom said...

It is so exciting to see your belly.
I sure miss living close to see you progressing. I can't vote until I see you. We'll be down on the 19th of Nov. for a football game.
Love You Lots, Mom T.