Wednesday, April 8, 2009

induction update

4/8, 2:45pm

...well, Mandy went too fast. I didn't get a chance to update again before we had a son! She went from 4cm to 10cm in just an hour. Then I could see the disappointment in her face as she said, "I'm too late for an epidural aren't I?" She pushed for an hour and ten minutes and she was done! Within seconds of him being out she said, "I'm done being pregnant!" and then it turned into, "...I can't believe I did it without drugs."


We have a happy, crying, healthy, hungry baby boy. He was 19.5 inches and 7lbs 12oz and had a full head of strawberry blonde hair.

...more to come later!

Justin

8 comments:

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH! He's ADORABLE! He has your hair Justin

Elaine said...

Oh my goodness! He's handsome! Kudos to mommy for not having drugs! You may have just became the strongest woman I know! Congratulatons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what a big baby boy!

SAHW said...

Congratulations! And you did it all without the drugs too, way to go!!

The Boeckmann's said...

His aunt jenna and uncle ben love him soooo much and can't wait to see him....

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh congratulations!!!

He's beautiful! And way to go, Momma!!! No drugs!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It is great to see both Mom and baby healthy. Can't wait to meet him.

CJ said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!!

sara said...

Congrats! Beautiful...just perfect!