Tuesday, May 27, 2008

IUI

We had our IUI this morning. Everything went well. I was kind of dreading going this morning because for some reason I remember it hurting really bad. This time was definitely not as bad. My dh has super sperm again. Last time he was at 54.3 million, this time he was at 168 million-yes folks this is no lie. Motility were all in the high percentiles again as well. I am afraid that this whole thing is going to go to his head, he is already walking around all macho and proud, and subtly reminds me when he can.

I am really crampy today, which my RE said is normal. It started before I went for the IUI. Mainly, my lower pelvic area is sore. I think my nerves, anxiety, and hormones have caught up to me. I am a walking time bomb the last two days. Moody as hell, crabby as hell, annoyed as hell-you get the picture.

Today we are going to head to Milwaukee to a Brewer game, something to keep my mind busy. It is so nice to not have to give myself a shot tonight!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi,

We are so proud of you for all your hard work, patience and strength you have shown the last year and a few more months. We are praying for you and want you to keep your chin up.
Love,
Mom and Dad