Wednesday, May 14, 2008

were home

We are home, I feel like I have been gone for a month! So obviously we had a great vacation! We went to Disneyworld with my Aunt Darlene and Uncle Steve, their daughter Missy and her husband Jim. As well as their two kids Payton 3,and Carter 5 months. It was hot and humid the whole week, which I loved! I would say it was 90 everyday with about 90% humidity. We tried to stay out of the parks in the afternoons because it was just to hot. With the heat and the excitement of the parks the kids did really well. I am sure they were a little overwhelmed but you really wouldn't have known it.

On May 10, it was Justin's birthday. Out of the 3 three birthdays he has had since we have known each other, we have been at Disney for 2 of them. Nothing better than being at the "happiest place on earth." We really didn't do anything special. We went to dinner and miniature golfing that night. We had a good time! As soon as I upload my pictures I will put some up for your viewing pleasure.

On Monday of our vacation I received a call from work regarding my New York trip. Apparently, it has been postponed! And they have not reset a date for me to leave. It sucks! Rumor has it I may not be leaving until July, which would put us into the end of September, early October before we start treatment. It is frustrating, I just want a break. Every time we turn around there is more bad news or another obstacle. It shouldn't be this hard! I know there are people out there worse off than we are, but it doesn't make it any easier. And I can honestly say that after our trip, I want kids even more!! So hopefully I will hear back from work later this week or early next week. I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear something.

Until then I am back in reality. My cousin Ryan and Tara are coming down on Friday for the night. I am going home on Saturday night after work for Payton' s birthday-the big 3! Then on Sunday I have my cousin Lindsy's bridal shower. And then I have to work that night!! So we will be very busy for the next few days. The more I think about it, it is probably better that we say busy, let time for us to think!

No comments: