Monday, June 2, 2008

sorry I didn't update

On Saturday morning, I went in to see my RE because of all the pain I was in. I do have a mild case of OHSS. I had a u/s done and my ovaries were enlarged, my left was mild, right was to big it was on my left side as well. My labs came back good, so my RE wasn't to concerned. She also thinks that this is a blessing because most cases the patient is also pregnant. It felt good to hear that, but I don't want to get my hopes up. She suggested exercise-which hurts, and increased salt and protein diet. Pretty much anything that will make me retain fluid-weird huh?!

This weekend I went home to my parents for my mom's birthday, as well as my cousins bridal shower. We came home on Sunday night because I had to work today. Other than that things have been pretty uneventful. I don't feel any different besides I am craving BBQ chips (or brown chips as Payton would say), which I have always disliked and have heart burn from hell. I am assuming the heartburn is a stress flare up from not feeling well and just the anxiety of injectable fertility drugs.

1 comment:

SAHW said...

Hope this is a good sign!!